Friday, July 13, 2007

Update to the Bourne Ultimatum Website











Yesterday I commented that I did not know the name of the CIA looking fellow that was directing others after Bourne, and was likely Abbott's successor. After last night's update its right there on the main page, which now looks like a timeline. It seems his name is VOSEN, which is consistent with name that I partially identified yesterday in the trailer. At that time I thought it was Uvasa, but with the name Vosen on the site with his pic above it I believe that this is actually his name. I will have to investigate what this means further tonight, as well as the other names on the timeline. From other indications in the trailer Vosen may be Bourne's ultimate mentor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

As an addendum to this post. It now seems that his first name is Noel. After having the chance to watch the 'Intel' video on the new Bourne Ultimatum website.

Noel Vosen

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home