Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Ultimate Search for Bourne Begins Monday July 16th



I WILL FIND HIM!


As a promotion for the Bourne Ultimatum Universal has partnered with Google to bring us; "The Ultimate Search for Bourne". While I don't know exactly what this will be the iGoogle USFB gadget has already started giving clues. I will post what I know and what I find out here. I may even post my strategy. Comments by others who are into The World of Bourne are always welcome.

Yesterday the man in the intro video said:

"The CIA can't hide Treadstone any longer. You're getting closer to finding the truth."

This morning it said:

"You're searching for the same thing Bourne is, on July 16th your pursuit begins."

The talking head in the video seems to be included in the theatrical trailer. I will find out who he is later today. I'm guessing that he's Ward Abbott's replacement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home